Sunday, December 11, 2011

Togetherness

Good morning Fellas, today is Sunday and i've nothing to do. Probably blogging is a good answer, anyway i've been quite rarely to share my story in this blog. It's because i had a lot of school duties and it makes me had no time to take care of my blog. But now it is no longer, yeah!
And now, lemme tell ya about one of many school duties which is a little troublesome to be completed. It's Bahasa Indonesia assignment that asks us to make a drama project. At first me and my group ignore this assignment, because it's still a lot of other tasks that must be resolved until we finally chased by the deadline. And just like that, we all rush in completing this assignment. In three days we finished our shooting drama. So it only needs to be edited, and our work was completed. Finally!
These are some photos during the shoot. Okay, just that and have a great Sunday, Fellas! xoxo
.

No comments: