Saturday, December 24, 2011

Irreplaceable

Today was an inauguration day of Paskibra XI,  the 9th generation. Was held in my Junior High School. Yeah i was a Paskibra in my JHS, the 5th generation, but in SHS i'm no longer a Paskibra hehe. This inauguration is a tradition of Paskibra XI from year to year, and we, the alumni, came to celebrate it. The part that i like from every inauguration was when we tested their mental (the newly inaugurated) with scolding them to tears, though many of them are strong mentally doesn't cry.
.
 from left to right: me, Tasya, Mayumi
.

with Kak Okta 
.
 from left to right: me, Tasya, Mayumi, Olit
.
 with Tasya
.
 from left to right: Tasya, Mayumi, Nanda, Wirawan, me
.
with Mayumi, Nanda
.
 We usually make up their faces with makeup,
but just because nobody bring makeup so we were making our own makeup.
Guess from what??? Mud -_-
.
HEY, ARYAA!!!! lols ;p
.
 This's Bella.
She was wearing the wrong clothe,
and therefore she also often used as object of anger by the alumni.
.
This's the cute Ekaaa!!
She's small but she's strong. Beware.
 .
  from left to right: me, Tasya, Gita?, Arsa
.
with Tasya & Gita 
.
.
.
.
.
 from up left: Bunda Parmika, me, Tasya, Yoga
.
Well it feels like a reunion. The last time i felt it was one years ago, i'm totally miss this moment!I miss my Junior High School, everything has changed now since the last time i stepped here. OK that's all. Goodnight Fellas, and merry Christmas eve everyoneeee!;) xoxo

1 comment:

Mrdsekar said...

itu yang dikerjain kasihan kak hehe :D