Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thanks God, I'm 17th now

Hello yellow fellas, I know this is a late post but who cares? Hehe. On last May, 19th was my sweet seventeenth birthday and now I'll tell ya about that day..
At first, things went as usual. When I arrived at school, through the day as usual but precisely on that day all subjects held a daily test and it's so sucks. But knowing it was my birthday even the distress gives me pleasure hehehe. After school I went straight home and when I want to pick up lunch, suddenly my close friends came to surprise me.



They pulled me out of the house and tied me to a tree and then with satisfaction they threw me with flour, cake, water, and the most disgusting..kuah pindang yaikss :&

I tried hard to escape :'o

They tied me so tightly that it becomes very difficult for me to escape. But eventually I was able to escape, and ran after them to take revenge nyahahahaha.

Left to right: Gung Adi, me, Dewi, Ema, Ratih
Left to right: Gung Adi, Dewi, me, Ema, Ratih, Rara, Indah

And in the evening I held my birthday party..

Thank you guys for coming!<3

No comments: