Monday, July 4, 2011

Dear X8, I miss you so badly.

Hello everyone
Now I'm gonna tell you about my ex-class, X8. Btw I'm almost never posted something about my class right? So now, I'll posting it! ;)



And here we are.. X8, a crazy class that full of crazy peoples. We are all have a high sense of solidarity. (look at the pictures) It was an unforgettable moment for me. When the second months of school, my school was held something we called "yel-yel" which is mandatory for all classes. So that's my class.. looks how crazy we are there, full of happiness. Although our class didn't won, we're not sad or disappointed at all even we are very happy, happy bcos our solidarity<3
Never mind, one year we've been through together. It was one year that passed so quickly and now i miss them so badly. I miss the noise in the classroom with X8. But now I'm 11th grade which means I'll have new classes, new friends and new problems.
Ohhh, i wish its all would be nice O:)

Goodnight,xoxo

No comments: