Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love my best friends

Hi pal, this is the one of the most beautiful week i ever had, after the exam passed. when in the school we just held something we call "jeda sekolah". when we don't have to learn in the school and we can go home quickly. yeah! freedom!! so wonderful, right? but i also nervous about the scores i'll get in my rapor. i just wish my ranking isn't down and i can get IPA class. amin.

so now let i tell ya about what i've done with my best friends. yeah we've done so many things together. every activity at school was over, i didn't immediately return home, but hangout with my best friends to wherever the wind takes us. lol.
but.. ah! i just cant explain to yall one by one (-_-) but the point is we have a lot of fun together


they are both laughing this is candid photo, so funny

No comments: